Chocolate and Chi

Chi tasted chocolate for the first time.... well not exactly chocolate, but a soya yoghurt with cocoa! (her milk allergies don't allow for much else) 

She thought it was 'nummy' and wanted to eat it on her own. So I put the little one in charge, handed the spoon over to her and left the room... this is what I found when I returned :)



I think chocolate is a big deal and the first tasting should be a celebration! Of course the fact, that I spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning up the gooey remnants of my daughter's first chocolate encounter... is another story :)

BEFORE 

AFTER


Comments

  1. Ha, soon you'll realise that once they've finished eating you'll just wipe them down and off you go :-) No time for all the cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha...Looks this she thoroughly enjoyed her chocolate feast. nice...

    Shagun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like her expression after she has finished....like is there anything wrong? Didnt I jst do what I shd be doing all the time? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear what you have to say...

Popular Posts